Happy Monday People!
I watched the British Athletics Championships yesterday and somehow I found myself thinking about this race called LIFE.
This morning I share some of my thoughts with you:
1. The race of life starts on the day we are born.
2. Today we are all somewhere between where we started and the finish line.
3. We all have a designated lane marked out for us.
4. In this race, pain is inevitable.
5. When we fall, we need to get up and keep going.
6. Anything we carry will potentially hinder our progress.
7. Everyone will finish the race, but not everyone will get the prize.
8. There will always be spectators; some cheer us on, others distract us.
“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us”- Heb 12:1
How are you running your race? Run it to win it!
By Yetunde Iriah
Monday Morning Coffee. Copyright©2015 All rights reserved